WERF Innovation and Collaboration Forum
Explore • Discover • Connect
Join WERF Subscribers from around the world in the WERF Innovation and Collaboration Forum beginning in March, 2015. Through video, audio, and real-time interaction, you will be able to access the latest information on WERF research and collaboration opportunities whenever and wherever you are online.
This year, WERF will introduce an easier-to-navigate and more interactive event than ever (powered by InXpo). It will feature a presentation theater available 24/7, booths for all WERF Subscribers, chat rooms, libraries, and more. The format will enable you to move among presentations and download archived sessions for a year or more. Subscriber booths will offer resources and demonstrations you will not want to miss. You will also be able to join discussions and ask questions year round.
You can access the Innovation and Collaboration Forum
using the login button below. We suggest that you save it to your favorites for easy access since we will be adding new programming and resources monthly.
Coming soon to the WERF Forum for Collaboration and Innovation in September 2015:
What Can You Do at the Forum?
- TERRY-Phosphorus Demo - Wendell Khunjar (Hazen and Sawyer) and Christine Radke (WERF)
- Phosphorus-Recovery Research Findings - Ron Latimer (Hazen and Sawyer), Sam Jeyanayagam (CH2M), Damien Batstone (AWMC), and Christine Radke (WERF)
- Direct Potable Reuse - Philip Brandhuber Ph.D. (HDR)
- Microplastics State of Knowledge - Laura S. Johnson (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency) and G. Allen Burton, Jr. (University of Michigan)
- Newest Edition of LIFT Notes
What's Needed to Join the Forum?
- Hear what the experts have to say about Ebola research in wastewater.
- Visit the Subscriber Hall where you can share information about your organization, WERF, collaborations, and more. It's all private among WERF Subscribers.
- Once you're registered, access all presentations, materials, and resources throughout the archive period.
- See how much you know when it comes to WERF's 25-year history by taking the trivia challenge.
- A computer with an internet connection and speakers/headphones is all you need.
- Take a moment to test your system in advance.